Fall 2017 Season - Sept. 9 - Nov. 4
Beach FC's Virginia Beach and Norfolk recreation registration is now open for our fall 2017 season. Please log onto your Blue Sombrero account to register your child by clicking the red "register now" button on the right side of the page. Please do not create another account, if you have forgotten your user ID or password please email email@example.com with your full name and your user ID will be sent to you.
Early bird registration will be open until August 1st. So register early!
St. Matthews, St. Gregory and St. Patrcrick registration is ONLY if your child attends one of those schools. Otherwise please just register for Virginia Beach or Norfolk's recreation league.
Spring season runs March 13 - May 6, 2017
Registration for the Spring 2017 Norfolk Junior Academy program is open! It's our pleasure to welcome our new Norfolk players to the Beach FC community! We look forward to providing you great service AND great soccer!!
Our Norfolk Junior Academy program runs from Monday, March 13 - Saturday, May 6. Practices will be held Monday and Thursday at the St. Patrick's Catholic School. Game Days will be held on Saturdays at Virginia Wesleyan College. Click here for schedules.
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding our Junior Academy program please contact the Junior Academy Director, Gregg Mottinger, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Norfolk Coaching Directors:
Registration for our Fall 2017 Virginia Beach (VB) and Norfolk Recreation Programs is now open
Age groups for 2017-2018 Seasonal Year
|Age Group||Birth Year|
|U9/10 Coed & Girls||2008/2009|
|U11/U12 Coed & Girls||
Players will be permitted to play UP with Director of Coaching approval. Please include this information in the "Comments" section of registration. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
$115 plus uniform kit
Standard registration ends on August 1, 2017. A $10.00 late registration fee is assessed for all registrations occurring after that date.
Head coaches receive a $40.00 player registration discount per season.
U4-U12 FEE STRUCTURE: The fee for our U4-U12 Recreation Players includes a T-shirt, trophy, referee fees (U7-U12), Recreational Director of Coaching salary, insurance/registration fee paid to VYSA (our state association), administrative costs, field and equipment costs, and coaching license courses. To keep our registration fees as low as possible, the Recreation Program is almost exclusively run by volunteers. In addition to the fees above our league requires your player to have shin guards covered by socks and a soccer ball for practice purposes, which you are responsible for providing.
U14-U16 FEE STRUCTURE: The fee for our U14-U16 Coed Recreation players includes a league fee (TASL), certified referees, insurance/registration fee paid to VYSA (our state association), Recreational Director of Coaching salary, administrative costs, and coach license courses. Players are required to purchase a uniform (consisting of red t-shirt, silver t-shirt, black shorts and black socks - you will order this uniform at the end of your registration process (on the certificate of registration page).
AGE GROUPS: When registering the system will automatically offer the correct age group according to the player's birth year. Note: A player does not 'age out' of an age group during a year when he/she reaches a birthday. We offer all girl programs in the U7 through U12 age groups only in recreation. If you wish for your child to play up an age group you must request this under "comments" during registration.
REFUND POLICY: All refund requests need to be submitted by September 1 for our fall season and March 1 for our spring season . All refund requests are subject to a $10 per player processing fee. In order to receive a refund the player's t-shirt must be returned to the coach (in new condition) for recreation players. Donations, sponsorships, and late fees are non-refundable. To download our Recreation Refund Request form click here.
- Beach FC requires parents to provide shin guards and socks to cover the shin guards for game day and practice days. Cleats are optional.
- U4-U12 Players: A uniform tee shirt is provided to all players. Parents will provide shorts/pants for players to wear. Please be sure in cold weather to have the players jersey on top of the jackets/sweatshirts.
- U14-U16 Coed players are required to purchase a uniform kit (approximately $30.00). The player registration will be prompt you to order the uniform online or click here to order your uniform now. (Jersey # is not required to place order.)
- Our league requires all players to have a soccer ball at all practices.
- U4 through U8 players use a size 3 ball
- U9 through U12 players use a size 4 ball
- U13 and above players use a size 5 ball
- Recreation coaches choose days and times of practices.
- We try to keep you as close as we can to your neighborhood.
- U4-U6 teams usually practice 1 time a week.
- U7 - U12 teams practice 1 to 2 times per week.
- No jewelry is allowed unless medically necessary and then it should be taped down during the game and practices.